September 2015’s ICDF News Flash focuses on the ICDF Discussion Board
(to read the full newsletter, CLICK icdfnetworks.files.wordpress.com/…/newsflash-september-2015.pdf)
To some extent, I have heard people who used to be a vibrant part of my local CDF saying around me that ‘the dance fellowship has lost its artistic edginess’.
I want to prove that wrong. ~ Andrew Park
What is the Discussion Forum?
- a conversation opportunity
- in community with other artists
- it’s theological
- a place for participation, engagement, conversation and creative expression
How does it work?
- All discussions are open to everyone
- Go to http://www.icdf.com/en/connect/discussion-forum
- click on the Discussion Topic that you would like to join or follow
- Remember to add in your email address for each topic to receive all the posts that are made
What are some topics open for discussion?
- Fringe Ministries
- I.C.D.Fellowship – What does the “F-word” actually mean to dancers and movement artists?
- Christian dancers: all ballet and no brains?
- Your dance injury
- What if our men literally danced like David danced in 2 Samuel 6?
- and more!
We look forward to hearing from you!
Andrew Park – ICDF Discussion Forum Facilitator